Sunday, December 30, 2007

Welcome to Living Waters Publishing Company's blog

Welcome to Living Waters Publishing Company! We are pleased to have this blog available to the authors, employees and freelancers of Living Waters.



Living Waters is a Christian publishing company headquartered in Marion, AR. We work hard to deal in honesty and integrity. We want to open a path of fellowship for our authors, giving them the ability to learn one from another, as well as encourage each other.



Jump right in and make yourself at home. More than anything, we are a family of believers who write for the kingdom of God. Let us remember to have a kind word for one another and to pray one for the others. You are no longer alone in your publishing journey. We are all here together! God bless you, each and every one!



Living Waters staff

1 comment:

Nike Chillemi said...

I wish your company great success. I've been on a spree looking at blogs with similar interests and found you. I was actually looking at "cookbooks."
I'm a Christian romance and suspense reader. I'm also trying my hand at writing. Have been targeting Steeple Hill. I like your blog and am saying a little prayer right now for your company and staff to have a great 2008!