From February 19-21, we will host participants in our exclusive marketing webinar. Each session will be one hour.
Our topics include:
- Preparing your book for marketing before it's published
- Getting the important reviews and maximizing their potential
- Obtaining shelf space and prime placement in bookstores
- How to guarantee your book gets some media attention
- Improving Amazon placement and rankings
- How to create or dominate a niche market
- Selling out during book tours
- The power of direct mail
- Targeting television and radio interviewers
- How to tell if your book could make a good movie or cartoon
- How to tell if your book should be in multiple formats
- Following up with latter books that breathe life back into the first ones
The red denotes session one, blue for session two and green for session 3. On Saturday, February 23, we will have all three sessions, 1 hour each with a 45 minute break in between each session. Please see the schedule below.
Session 1 ~ Tuesday, Feb. 19th from 8pm-9pm CST, Saturday, Feb. 23rd at 10am CST
Session 2 ~ Wednesday, Feb. 20th from 7pm-8pm CST, Saturday, Feb. 23rd at 11:45am CST
Session 3 ~ Thursday, Feb. 21st from 7pm-8pm CST, Saturday, Feb. 23rd at 1:30pm CST
Registration is required and will be taken from now through February 22 at 7 pm. We will give away 2 books for each session and 3 total on Saturday, for a total of 9 books. We will also giveaway one grand prize: a $50 Walmart gift card, to be annouced on Saturday night!