Thursday, January 17, 2008

V.K. Sansone sounds off about Living Waters


"When I first met Lacresha a year ago (has it been that long already?), we became friends pretty quickly. She is a darling person and I believe she lives what she preaches! As for being a great publishing co., I believe Living Waters is really wonderful. They seem to help all of their authors, and I do know that they help aspiring new authors to climb up the ladder of hope! It is a great place to learn how to write, how to market and know that you will be taken care of in case you fall on your face! Since being with Living Waters Publishing Co. and having my first book coming out in a week or so, I am very happy with their business with me and the advertising they do for my material. They are fair, open-minded, and kind people, and very helpful. I do believe that we will be working together for a long while in the future and that the Katie Bear book series will go far with Living Waters Publishing Company backing it. GOD bless them all."


Katie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Your book is truly in good hands. When I came to Living Waters in 2006, I had nearly 50 rejection slips. They accepted me into their traditional program. Now, my little baby has moved nearly 800 copies in a year. Some months are slower than others, but we don't stop pushing. I've kept Lacresha up more than a few nights. Anyway, I just wanted to speak and wish you well. Stay in touch more.

Anonymous said...

Your illustrations are excellent. WOW! I was blown away with the level of details. I think your book will perform well. I'm in the process of starting a blog for book reviews and when I get it up, I'll be sure to contact you. Keep writing and it will work out. Luckily for you, you found the right publishing house for your book.

debbie said...

Hi, Katie

I am so exceited about your new book. God Bless, Debbie

Anonymous said...

This comment was not written by Karen Nivens.


Karen said...
Katie,

Your book is truly in good hands. When I came to Living Waters in 2006, I had nearly 50 rejection slips. They accepted me into their traditional program. Now, my little baby has moved nearly 800 copies in a year. Some months are slower than others, but we don't stop pushing. I've kept Lacresha up more than a few nights. Anyway, I just wanted to speak and wish you well. Stay in touch more.

January 18, 2008 10:47 PM

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Karen Nivens. My name is Karen too. I believe there are two more Karen's with Living Waters now, other than us two. I guess we just have common names. So, maybe we can get together and share pointers about our books.

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify,
This comment "Karen said..." has looked to others to be from Karen Nivens. It is not. I was gratefully and happily accepted into the traditional program and did have a few rejection letters (but not 50) and definitely kept Lacresha and Kenna up for more than a few nights but I am not sure how many copies of "Benjamin P Blizzard" have sold to date. Best of luck to all the new authors and the expansion. I look forward to working on another project with Living Waters.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen T.

I had just seen the comment associated with me because that was the only Karen the people saw. I can't wait until I can claim the 800 copies! Best Regards.

Karen N.