Thursday, March 27, 2008

Don't miss the LWP Book Tour Webinar

Living Waters Publishing Company will be hosting our 3rd Book Tour Webinar on April 4, 2008. We will discuss the ins and outs of planning and implementing successful book signings and author tours. The webinar will be held from 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm. The cost is $18 per non-client and $15 for all LWP clients.

Please see some of the comments from our previous book tour webinars below:

"This webinar was fun. Some of the ideas were whacky but attention-drawing. I enjoyed seeing how one idea can be played out in endless ways. I've had one book signing since the webinar and I implemented the Hostess Approach. I sold nearly twenty books and had several others sign up to order the book. It was great! I guess people love talking to authors." Sheila W., San Diego, CA

"Though I didn't learn anything new, the reinforcement was positive and helped me to utilize more of what I was taught a few years ago. I loved the unique twists of certain approaches. My favorite approach was the Costumized Fun Approach. I loved the name and the way it was presented. If I wrote children's books, I'd definitely utilize it." Steve C., Dallas, TX

"I've never known anyone to name the various methods of book and author tours. I liked them all and have plans to use them too. The approach that fits my genre best was the Characterized Approach. I also like and have used the Hostess Approach. I appreciate the seminar." Andi R., Phoenix, AZ

No comments: